Access to Maparadar radar database requires registration.
- Authorize on Maparadar.com website.
- Navigate to Exportar pontos de alerta page, click Avançar >
- Select [IGO8\Amigo] format, leave all [tipos de pontos] and [Direção] checked.
- Check Eu li e aceito os termos de uso and click Exportar.
- Copy downloaded maparadar.txt file to your phone storage or Google Drive.
- Follow instructions below.
Loading a database into the app
Before loading a database into the app, copy it to your cloud storage (Google Drive or OneDrive) or copy it to your phone storage (internal or SD-card) via USB.
Open left menu, select Settings, then select Databases, and tap "+" command at the top-right. First time, the app will ask you to grant permission to access your phone storage.
File picker will be opened, it may look a little different on different devices.
Navigate to your cloud storage or SD card and folder with the database file, select file.
Database download will begin.